Understanding of psychiatric disorders has grown dramatically over the past few decades with new paradigms and rapid advancements in neuro biological research. Management of mental illnesses has moved from hospitals to communities and people with mental illness can lead a normal life and fulfil all their roles in the society and achieve self-fulfillment.
On the other hand there is an epidemic of stress related issues as individuals have trouble coping with the fast changing nature of the world as old values are thrown out, information becomes adundant and choices become critical.
- De addiction therapy (Alcohol. Nicotine, opioids etc..)
- Behavioural addiction treatment (internet, gaming, gambling etc..)
- Anxiety & Depression treatment
- Phobias & OCD treatment
- Insomnia & Sleep related problems
- Stress related issues
- Couple & relationship therapy
- Schizophrenia & Bipolar disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Learning difficulties in children
- Developmental issues in children